Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Moody

A short post.
I've been long time didn't update my blog.
No mood , no time , nothing to blog.
And I've already started my english class to learn how to speak english well.Yea,i know that i'm stupid.
It started on last monday.So,I've to take bus to there everyday at 9.55 in the morning.
I haven't get my licence yet*
Met some new friends there and the teacher's quite funny.Her name's Abigail.
She said i always laugh,but i think she's the one who always laughs:P
I think i should pay about $4000 for the whole level.Quite expensive!!
Before that i thought i probably need to pay $2000 for the course,because everybody told me that it has to pay $1000 something only.At the moment,I've just realized that they lied me==
But it doesn't matter la,it indeed useful in my life and future.
No matter how expensive,i'll still pay for it. My mummy has to pay actually,not me:P
Nowadays,i've to spend a few hours to do lots of grammars ,reading and so on.
So,i've no time to blog here la:P I'm trying to give some excuses:P
I want to say TQ to my hubby because he has to spend his time to fetch me back everyday.
Thankieww so much:*
Recently,I'm extremely moody about something.I felt that i'm useless sometimes.
Cry's the way to vent.Don't know how to describe my feeling.
I think i might be give up soon:(

No comments:

Post a Comment