Monday, May 31, 2010

Relative's Wedding Dinner

Attended my relative's wedding dinner last Saturday at Seremban.
Rushed for make-up,rushed for dressed up,rushed for everything at the last moment.
(I've no idea why everytime also need to rush.lol.Maybe i've got used to it.)
We reached there early.I've regretted that i wore like this...there's cold like hell!!
I was trembling in the cold and I can't stand for it><(ngor zen hei jip sao mm dou lo)
But no choice la,I've to endure.The dinner started on 8.20p.m.
While i was eating,my dad keep nagging me.'eh,go up to stage and sing!!!!'
LOL.....
After that, all the relatives also started to nag me.'go la go la.....'
Fortunately,my cousin promised to accompany me to sing.So,I just sing.XD
That's my first time!I was extremely nervous!!!
When the mc called our name,there's applause everywhere.XD
Finally,I've done my 'job'.pheww~~~
and I went up to stage so many times since the first time was started.Haha
That day,I've drank a little bit wine.Just a little bit ,my face and neck turned to red colour quickly.
(can't see it in the photo)
When I looked at the mirror...OMG..i was shocked.Look like tomato!!!and my face was very hot!
So,I stopped to drink it!!
And then....
After that...
So...
Just then...
At the moment..
Finally...

Yea!!That's all for today.XP
There're some pictures here..take a look~~


The left one was the bride's mummy.(my aunt)

My boss!!(mummy)



My grandma.




She's so pretty!looks alike Cheong Pak Chi!





Sweet kiss!



Look at me.sei gua pao.XD





besides psp,still the psp.lol


my leng cai bro.XD









A frightening ghost!




A bad quality video here.just take a look la,if you don't mind.X)

ps:Oh yeah!i've forgot!That day was my first time to wear a high-heeled shoes.Yea!The First Time!

1 comment:

  1. is your brother interested in part time stock photography modeling? Msg me cedricang88@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete