Monday, March 29, 2010

Peace

Yeaೂ
I'd passed my undang test last two week.Congratz to myself.
Suprisingly it's 48/50!!Not bad right?give around of applause pls:*
Now,i'm waiting for my L licence.The auntie haven't call me yet.So slow la.
Wait and wait and wait.
It's okay.
Nowadays,feel like very lazy to blog and become lazier and lazier.
There's nothing happen in my life,of course except the cadence with him.
We quarrel and reconcile several times in a month.In fact,it has enhance our love:*
Sometimes,i enjoy my peaceful life:*

Tomb-Sweeping Day!!
Last week,i went back to my hometown to visit my ancestor's grave with my family.
I woke up at 6 in the morning.I didn't get up early since i'd graduated:P
After prepared all the things,we started our journey to the cemetery.
There're not many ppl in the cemetery on that day.
After finished the worship , we went back to kl and shopping with my mum at IoI mall.
Watched movie 'Just Another Pandora Box'.
Don't know what's the movie trying to express eventhough it's funny.==
Rated 3 stars for it only.
Recently,i started to do some research about the make-up and beauty courses.
Confusing occur on the aspect of choosing academy.
Clara?Impress Esteem?Domeilee?.......a lot.
Nevertheless,i'll still continue searching for more academy.Just because i want an ideal choice.
Wish that i can make a good selection for my future.

Hey!I hate the way of all the aunties and relatives keep asking me what to do for my future.
Study?Which college are you going to choose?What course are you going to choose?
University?
When i answered:i'm not going to study in college but take make-up & beauty course.
They answered:yer..I don't like that!!Why don't want continue study?Study good aahh...blablabla...
Me:@#$%^&*................(inside my heart)
WTF!!You don't like that???what the hell are you talking about?
That's none of your business lo.
What i choose for my future also need to ask you all first?
Need to see weither you all like or not?
Hahaha!Ridiculous and speechless.
Are there all of the ppl who study in college 100% can find a good job in their future?
Are there all of the ppl who not study in college 100% be doomed to failure?
who say?OLD FOSSIL!
Hate all of you!
Fortunately,my parent support me to choose what i interest.Thankiew so much:*

Everything around us is changing everyday,every minute,every second.
Especially the distance between me and my friends.
Seldom get in touch with them recently.Don't know what's going on with them.
Hope all of us can find a day and chit chat together again.I miss the day we stick together.
Since we'd finished our highschool life,the dreams that we needed to achieve wouldn't be the same anymore.
That's why our distance getting far.
Nevertheless,i miss them so much no matter how much we've changed:*

No comments:

Post a Comment