Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Life of June



Yesterday's the last day of my stage 3 english lesson and i've changed to Saturday class with my mates.Start from next Saturday.
We've no choice because our courses will be start on this coming July.So,teacher Abigail is not going to teach us anymore.I'll miss her, seriously.
Since it's the last day,we're lazy to study so we watched SHREK FOREVER AFTER together in our class.Ah!The Shrek's babies're super cute!!and the mutant babies of the dragon and donkey too!!They're really cute man!Especially the babies of Shrek,they always burp and fart after they've eaten.sound so funny! haha.Such a funny movie.
Teacher said we might have a farewell party this Friday.Maybe just go to Green Box.I'm not sure.
I think it will be the last day we meet this humor teacher:(
After class,hubby fetched me back and he told me something.It's about the rapist.I was totally shocked when i heard that.OMG,i really can't believe that!Hmm..maybe it's his retribution.

I'd watched two movies within this month.The Karate Kid and The Haunting Lover.
Rated 10/10 for the karate kid and 5/10 for the haunting lover.
I reckon you should watch the karate kid.It's nice!

I felt like Jackie Chan looks like my secondary school teacher,Mr.Chee.XD
Sort of disappointed with the haunting lover.Quite boring seriously.
Nevermind,Vanness Wu's still the best though:P
And i've a good news here which is i've got my first car in my life.wee~~:*




Yea!
A small small one:P
Tehee:*
June was a better month compared to May.Why i said so?
Because...don't wanna tell anymore.
16th of june was the happiest day in this month.Before that, both of us were arguing all the time.
maybe it's because of we seldom meet each other.
So,that day he decided to fetch me back when i finished class.
After i reached home,i felt like we still love each other very much in the bottom of our heart .But we still continue arguing nowadays .i love him though:*
It's the world cup season now!!
I used to hate watching it actually ,but i like to watch it now.LOL
I was influenced by all the ppl who's around me.included my dad and hubby.X)
I love to watch their expression when they repeated it by slow motion.Especially when they fell down.Damn funny lo.hahaXD

4th of June was my sweetie Venus's Bday:*
Steamboats for that day.I'm lazy to tell what's happening on that day:p
Here're some pictures.






i like this:*




When lady gaga was a kid and when lady gaga was a teenager:P


The Bday girl:*

stupid pose:*

digging nose.X)


No comments:

Post a Comment