Saturday, January 16, 2010

question?answer?

I love this:*
Although i know you all will feel like kinda......:P
but it's quite special for me....seems like another me.I gotta feeling*wohoo
Let's talk about today..
Today was the second day to clean up my kitchen.
Now i just realize that my kitchen seems like rubbish dump.
There was dust everyway,i couldn't stop sneezing.It's quite frightening.X)
especially the windows,dirty like hell.><
Besides,the windows is too high and i'm too short.For me,it's hard to wipe clean la.sigh*
so i need a chair for everytime and everywhere.shit*
After i've wiped it clean,my fingernails all turned to black colour.coooooool*
My fingernails did exchanged colour with the windows's colour.lol.
can't even wipe it clean,so maybe i've to cut already.aikss*
I felt a little bit pround of myself.why?because i've spent almost 11hours to clean up my kitchen.
rajin tak?Give a round of applause pls.TQ:*
Tomorrow 9.30a.m will be continue my 'job'.T____T

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ms.Rainie Gaga keep asking me about me&him recently.
what's my decision?she keep asking this question.==
and i keep answering i don't know.I'm still hesitate with this till now.sigh*
i care what'd they say.i care what'd they feel.i care what'd happen the next.
yesterday,i've viewed someone's blog.i've learn something from her blog.
i think i should be consider with this.why should i fear?go ahead.
but i shouldn't be regret if i've make the desicion or get hurt again.
shouldn't be drop tear too.Do you agree with me?
i need time to think properly.
i hope all my sweeties will be support me whatever i do with the decision and pls don't hate me if i do really choose the answer that will make all of you feel disappoint..T______T
i don't wanna lose you all!!!!mwah:*
actually, i've got the answer inside my heart.hope the person who inside my heart won't throw in the towel easily.:*
now,feel like lifeless.
everyday just keep waitng and waiting.
waiting and waiting and waiting.
waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting.
I also don't know what am i waiting for.
may be an ideal ending?:*)

No comments:

Post a Comment